N's email 12/7/2015

area: Pine Trails Ward (Houston, Texas)
zone: Pine Trails
companion: Elder Lee


Hi! This has been one crazy week! Everything went well though. We are the only elders with a car besides the Zone Leaders so we end up driving 3 other companionships around and it seemed like everyday someone needed to go somewhere. That's ok though, I liked being the Zone Taxi because I got to spend time with the other elders and learn from them.


I love December! It's finally not hot here!


I'm being transferred though. I'm super sad I only got to spend one transfer with Elder Lee and with this area but "I'll go where He wants me to go." I have been called to be a Zone Leader. I don't know where I'm going yet though, I'll get my address to you as soon as possible.


I love being a missionary. I love serving Jesus Christ by serving my fellow man. Time is going by so quick, but that's ok because it's way better than time going by way too slow.


I love all of you. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.


P.S. Please check out christmas.mormon.org and watch "A Savior is Born" it's only 2 minutes long. And I challenge you that if it makes you feel good and helps you want to come closer to Christ, then share it with a friend or two.




(I left most of the Christmas stuff in Kingwood but I kept the nativity. When I get to my new apartment, I'll let you know what decorations it already has.)