N's email 5/30/2016

area: Lake Houston YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companion: Elder Ericson


I loved my time in the Lake Houston YSA Branch! I love the leaders, the members, the investigators, the recent converts, and my companions! We had a lot of success! This is the first area where I really feel and see that it is better than when I got here.


I'll miss Elder Ericson! He's a great missionary and a great leader!


We had a surprise baptism this week. David was on date for next week but he was prepared so we baptized him this week. So many people came to the baptism! The Sprit was so strong and we had two other investigators attend. One was David's sister who graduated high school on Saturday so she's eligible to come to the YSA now! Miracles on miracles on miracles on miracles!


I am getting transferred today. I'll let you know where I go as soon as possible. But until then just send stuff to the mission office.


I love being a missionary!


I love y'all! But I love our Savior more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.

Your favorite missionary, Elder Combrink