N's email 7/11/2016

area: Beaumont YSA Branch (Beaumont, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Chamberlin


This transfer sure went by fast! I'm not being transferred though.


Neither is Elder Chamberlin. I love this companionship, and this area so much! I'm so happy right now!


One of our investigators, Travis, is getting baptized this coming Saturday! He's been meeting with missionaries for 6 months and now he's ready! He could've been ready earlier, but we're excited that we are here for this!


We had Zone Meeting. We think it went well! And the missionaries who we've talked with liked it too. We did a skit where Elder Chamberlin proposed to a manikin, first a bad proposal and then a good one. Then I committed someone to read the Book of Mormon, first a bad one and then a good one. It was definitely memorable!


I love being a missionary!


I love y'all! But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me to be. So this is where I want to be.

Your favorite missionary, Elder Combrink