N's email 7/18/2016

area: Beaumont YSA Branch (Beaumont, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Chamberlin

We had a good week!

Travis had his baptism pushed back, but he's still excited about getting baptized and is looking forward to it.

The Temple President came and spoke in Sacrament Meeting because he was the prior Branch President in the YSA, and we learned so much. For example, the Holy Bible mentions the temple or the tabernacle 518 times, showing the centrality of the temple to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's like "did you see the elephant in the room?" expression. Believers of Christ are also believers of temples, they just might miss it…

Anyway, I hear the world is getting worse. We don't need to worry though because we know that God is in charge, and God will win. We just need to choose to be on his side and then we will win too!

I'm super grateful I got to stay in Beaumont with Elder Chamberlin!


I love being a missionary!

I love y'all. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.