N's email 8/22/2016

area: Beaumont YSA Branch (Beaumont, Texas)

zone: Beaumont
companions: Elder Chamberlin and Elder Brinkeroff

I'm getting transferred. It sorta came as a surprise. I'm good with it though.

Quick story: This last week we went down to Port Arthur to interview someone for baptism. There was a member there who told us his step dad would always tell him, "If the Lord comes knocking on your door you let him in. And when He says, 'Let's go for a walk" you go for a walk." I thought that was pretty neat!

Pertaining to transfers, the Lord has told me, "you're moving" so I'm moving. I'm excited though!

I know where I'm going too! FRED!!! I'm so excited! The missionary I'm taking the place of is coming down to Beaumont to be with Elder Brinkerhoff and I'm going straight to Fred with Elder Souza! That's how we found out early, this way we don't need to go all the way to Kingwood for transfer meeting. Fred will prepare me for coming home to the country. Although, the YSA was preparing me to go to the YSA Branch back home, but oh well. I'll still be in the Beaumont Zone, I'll be a District Leader though.

I'm excited to relearn how to work in a family Ward again. It's been 9 months after all...

My new address is:
23415 FM 92 South
Silsbee TX 77656

I've loved my time in the YSA! I've met so many good people. I've seen so many people change their lives.

I'll miss Elder Chamberlin too. He's a great friend! And a great companion! He's truly converted to Christ, willing to do whatever is asked of him.

I love y'all. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.

Your favorite missionary, Elder Combrink