N's email 8/29/2016

area: Fred Branch (Silsbee, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Sousa

I love Fred! I love my new companion Elder Souza! I love being a missionary!

This last week was great! We got a lot done and saw a lot of miracles!

Quick story: We have an investigator Michael. He's 17 years old and he's amazing! He walked 4 miles to the church for mutual and church this past week! We taught him afterward both times. And got him rides home. We would have gotten him rides to church as well but he told us he only lived a mile away... I can't explain his whole situation but he's so humble, and he needs the Gospel! He's got a lot of the members excited about missionary work!

I think I have a greater understanding of what it's like for the missionaries in the Camino Ward. Everything so spread out on little country roads. But lots of good people, and many who want to get baptized, just so much space in between them. Except here we only have 50 members in a branch verses a ward. It's perfect though!

I love y'all! But I love our Savior more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.