N's email 11/7/2016

area: Fred Branch (Silsbee, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Batista

This week was really good! Jacob and Sadie, 12 year old twins, are going to be baptized this upcoming Sunday right after church! I testify our Heavenly Father hears our prayers and grants according to the desires of our hearts.

Our FNM2 was really low, we just didn't really try earlier in the week, procrastinating and stuff, so we only had 2 by Sunday. But then we realized that last week's key indicators were going to be the last ones we would report before the district in the greatest mission ever, and we didn't want to report less than 14 FNM2, so we went out and started finding. But in Fred, there's hardly ever people outside. And through Tracting, we only get 1, maybe 2, at a time. But the Lord in His infinite mercy placed 2 groups of 6 people outside of their homes in our path. If I were the Lord, I would have said, "Ha! You wasted all the opportunities I gave you all week, and now, in the eleventh hour, you want to meet your goal? Ha!" But no. He saw that we wanted to reach our goal, and that we were out working, and He was merciful. I love being a missionary!

I guess this is my last email. I hope everyone really knows how much I love being a missionary.

I love y'all. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.

See y'all soon.

Your favorite missionary, Elder Combrink