N's email 2/9/2015

area: Kingwood 2nd Ward (Texas)
zone: Kingwood
companion: Elder Six

This week was awesome! Elder Martinez needed each companionship to get 13 contacts per day to reach our district goal, and we didn't get any on Monday so our goal was 26 on Tuesday and on the 25th contact we got 2 new investigators! Dayne and Kendall, a young couple who just want to know what is true. I'm so excited to continue teaching them!

Then we were blessed for striving to be obedient by being able to see a mormon.org referral who we've been trying to see for over a month. He's a junior in high school and wanted to understand our basic doctrine before he saw the play the Book of Mormon to make sure he knew what was and what was not accurate. He's a great young man, he'd make a good missionary too.


My exchange on Saturday with Elder Martinez was awesome!


Recently, because Elder Six and I haven't had anyone wanting to "come unto Christ" I was wondering if there could've been something in my past dealing with worthiness that I forgot about, and those thoughts got really strong Friday night. But then we got 3 new investigators Saturday and all but 1 of our plans worked out and were super spiritual. Heavenly Father answered my prayers that day and I'm so grateful for that.



I love my mission so much. I wouldn't trade these 3 months, that have felt like 3 minutes, for anything.

I love all of you. But I love the Lord more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.