N's pictures from Transfer #6 - Jennings / Kohler - 6/23/2015 to 8/4/2015

area: Jennings Branch, Orange Texas Stake (Welsh, Louisiana)
zone: Orange
companion: Elder Kohler

entering THE Mission 6/22/2015

leaving THE Mission 6/24/2015

Elder Kohler and Elder Combrink

"our jeep"



Crowley is the rice capitol of the world...

Elder Kohler, Brother Trichell (Ward Mission Leader),
Gaige, Elder Heaps 6/27/2015




Elder Heaps

Elder Kohler

that spider was about 5 inches from the tips of opposite legs -
5 inches in diameter

(I'd told Nathan that I hoped any alligators he saw
were behind thick glass at a zoo.
He wrote back:
We are planning on going to a farm
and holding baby ones in a couple weeks)

"the bridge"

resting  - 110 degrees


Mom, I wanted you to know that we are getting fed.
Almost over fed.
How much food have you been giving
to the missionaries there in Camino?
Because if the amount of food I get is exactly related to that,
Then can you give them a little less... please?
Elder Kohler 7/15/2015













N's quick email on 8/2/2015
Elder Kohler is being transferred so I won't be able to email tomorrow. We both are going to train brand new missionaries. I get to stay in Jennings at least 2 more transfers now. You can go ahead and start sending stuff to the Welsh address.
Thanks for everything!
I love all of you. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.

entering THE Mission 8/3/2015

leaving THE Mission 8/5/2015