N's email 12/14/2015

area: Lake Houston YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companions: Elder Keech and Elder Edward


I love my companions! They're so great! Elder Keech doesn't fear anyone. He talks with everybody. He's such a good example to me. And Elder Edward always keeps a joyful spirit around and helps us laugh when we feel down.


Serving in the Young Single Adult branch is awesome! I love the activities and working with the member, but my favorite part is contacting. We search for YSA's and there's been many times when we've parked our car, jumped out, and chased down someone who looked like a young single adult. I love being a missionary!


We saw a bunch of miracles this week. I only have time to share one.


This weekend was Stake Conference and there was an adult session Saturday night. We didn't have any investigators going so we weren't going to go. However, we were in our car in the parking lot deciding where to go find some people to teach and a few members and other missionaries pulled up next to us to talk to us. Then right when we decided where to go a lady pulled up next to us and said some missionaries had invited her but she was scared to go in because she was wearing flip flops. We comforted her and brought her inside and sat next to her. The meeting was great and she loved it. If we had left 20 seconds earlier we would've never seen her.


I love being a missionary!

I love all of you. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.