N's email 01/04/2016

area: Houston Lake YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companions: Elder Edward and Elder Keech


We had a great week this week! I'm so grateful to be in the YSA Branch! We have a member, Kevin, who's been driving us around this whole week because he has work off. The most incredible part is that he's tight on money, but he knows that he'll be blessed for helping share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It also helps that gas is only $1.65 a gallon in Houston!


We worked really hard this week and it was so much fun! It seems like the more tired I am, the more I laugh... well to a point. But I love my companions! Elder Keech and Elder Edward are hard workers and it's so great to serve around them!


I'm sorry it's short this week. I love all of you. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.