N's email 1/18/2016

area: Lake Houston YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companions: Elder Edward and Elder Keech

Such a good week! José was confirmed in Sacrament Meeting. We taught our investigator named Ty 6 times and he's going to be baptized on the 31st and we taught Rafael a few times and he's going to be baptized on Sunday, the 24th. We're sooooo excited!

Elder Edward is being transferred. I'm sad about that. Elder Keech and I will be staying together and it'll just be the 2 of us. I'm going to remember this transfer for forever!

We just found out this morning that President Russell M. Nelson of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles will be visiting our mission on January 30th and doing a mission conference!!! I'm so excited! I feel like the early saints (as in members of the Church soon after Christ's death) who eagerly approached the chance to hear from Peter, or James, or John.

I absolutely love the YSA Branch! I'm sorry that I made fun of it before I came on my mission...

I love being a missionary! I'm so grateful I chose to listen to a prophet's voice by coming on a mission and for all who support me!

I love all of you. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.