N's email 03/07/2016

area: Lake Houston YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companion: Elder Keech and Elder Ericson


I love being a missionary!


So... On Monday we had to drive another companionship to transfer meeting. We were collecting our zone's mail and talking with some other missionaries when a couple missionaries walked out and told us our new companion was in the chapel looking/waiting for us. What?! We thought it was a joke but we poked our heads into the chapel and looked around and there was Elder Ericson smiling back at us. He ran over and gave us hugs and we left. Nobody told us! We wouldn't even have been at transfer meeting except that we had to give that companionship a ride. We're so excited we are in a trio again!!! Elder Ericson is from Idaho and he's been out just under a year.


We did work this week! The first time in my mission my companionship has gotten over 20 lessons taught in a week! We had so much fun while we did it!


Again, and I can't say it enough, I love being a missionary!

I love all of you! But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.