N's email 3/28/2016

area: Lake Houston YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companions: Elder Ericson


Happy Easter!


This was a good week! Lawrence was baptized yesterday! It was a very simple and brief service because he doesn't really understand English so the talks and everything had to be brief and simple. But it was great! He was so happy afterwards! Definitely the highlight of the week!


I learned a lot about planning and goal setting. Chapter 8 of Preach My Gospel is the best source for such knowledge.


I'm not exactly sure why but there's a lot of peace and sincere joy in my heart right now. I love being a missionary!


We have a lot of stuff to get done today, sorry it's short.


I love y'all. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.