N's email 4/25/2016

area: Lake Houston YSA Branch (Humble, Texas)
zone: Summerwood
companion: Elder Ericson

This week was good. We started off without many people, so we went finding and we found! We found an awesome lady named Onjanea at Lone Star College and she's really interested! We also met a young man, Raul, who's grandma is a member and he believes everything, the Book of Mormon, God calling Joseph Smith as a prophet, all of it. He just needs to come to church and that's a bit of a struggle for him. We're going to work with him though!

Transfers came and went. The new members of the Summerwood Zone are awesome! We prayed for hard working missionaries who have good attitudes and our prayers were answered.

I love being a missionary!

Thanks to all those who sent letters recently! It really does mean a lot. I'm trying to write some today and send them off.

I love y'all. But I love our Savior more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.