N's email 6/20/2016

area: YSA Beaumont Branch (Beaumont, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Chamberlin


This week was super busy too!


2 more exchanges which I loved with Elder Larsen & Elder Martinez, then Elder Rasband and Elder Souza in Fred!


Fred was fantastic! Tiny town with a bunch of dirt roads, large cows, and super friendly people!

I also got to see Elder Lee. He is in Jasper right now. He made this spicy Asian chicken stuff after District Meeting. SOOOOOO GOOD!


Being in the YSA, and it being summer, there's a lot of door to door security system salesman from Utah down here. They fed us dinner yesterday and Elder Chamberlin and I got some good laughs from talking about mission stories with them since they're all return missionaries.


One of our investigators, Travis, came to church this week! He's a little slow but he's making great progress!


I love being a missionary! I love this area! I love my mission, THE Mission!

I love y'all! But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.