N's email 10/3/2016

area: Fred Branch (Silsbee, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Sousa


This week was good. I absolutely loved General Conference during the weekend! Those talks were so inspiriting! I think my favorite one, for now, was Elder Cornish's talk on Saturday. I love how he said, "we just need to keep trying, and not rationalize or rebel... But we really need to be trying!" in order to one day live with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again.


Elder Souza is being transferred. I'll miss him. He's really helped me grow these past few weeks.

I am staying in Fred though!!! I love it here so much! I think I'm very similar to our Branch Mission Leader Brother Balla, or at least I hope I am. We both like it away from the city where we all have elbow room and fresh air. He likes to joke around a little bit too.


I have also been asked to train. I'm excited about that. He'll make sure I stay focused these last few weeks!


I love y'all. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.

Your favorite missionary, Elder Combrink