N's email 1/20/2015

area: Kingwood 2nd Ward (Texas)
zone: Kingwood
companion: Elder Six

This week was great with the Interview Training and our Zone meeting. the Spirit was so strong in both of those and lifted my Spirits. They also gave me many answers to prayers, such as "what else can I do to receive more revelation?" Most of all they just strengthened my testimony over all and gave me an even greater desire to work as hard as I can.

We've also been noticing small miracles, such as praying for just one lesson when we go tracting and towards the end of a street and when we are running out of time we get someone who'll listen to a 10 minute pamphlet lesson. It's awesome! Although none of them have turned into new investigators for us our prayers have been answered. I know that Heavenly Father does hear my prayers and that as Elder Six and I continue to ask for a family to teach and bring to the waters of baptism we will be blessed as long as we are actively seeking.

Our commitment from the AP's to plan more according to the bullet points have also blessed us with a stronger desire to accomplish our goals and have allowed us to be busier.

I love my mission and Kingwood 2nd ward. The people, members and nonmembers, are so incredible!

That was part of my letter to President Drake.

I keep saying this, and Elder Six has noticed that when I really love something I keep mentioning it over and over and over (like food, mountains, snow, volleyball, lasagna (separated from food cuz it's inits own category of blessings from God that we can't just throw it in with all other food, I think ribs are the same way), Elder Holland, teaching people, etc.) but anyway, I love my mission. It's so fantastic and t's also flying by so fast. Elder Six goes home February 18 and he just keeps mumbling "I can't believe it. I can't believe it." over and over. He's awesome!

We don't really have any investigators right now, the only people that really listen to us are Hispanics and we turn them over to the Hermanas. but that's ok cuz I'm really beginning to like tracting.

I would like everyone to check out Moroni 8:16. The second half is the important part.

I love all of you! But I love our Savior more. And this is where He wants me to be. So this is where I want to be.