N's email 2/23/2015

area: Kingwood 2nd Ward (Texas)
zone: Kingwood

companion: Elder Noall


This week has been absolutely incredible! We've seen so many miracles I lost count. Saying goodbye to Elder Six was a little hard but I'm so grateful that I have Elder Noall. He's a great teacher and a hard worker. I think we get along very well and we have so much fun going about doing the work. He's only been out 6 weeks longer than I have and we hadn't met until the transfer meeting. He's from Logan, Utah and has a strong testimony of the Gospel and Jesus Christ. I'm so excited to get to work with him.


Let me tell you about a couple miracles we experienced.

The first was Friday night, we got our investigator, Mitchel, to commit to be baptized on March 28! He's only a junior in high school but he has a strong desire to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. I know that as long as he puts in the work he'll be ready on that day. I am so blessed to be able to have met him and get to be the first one to teach him about prophets in the Book of Mormon.

The second miracle was that same night. It was 8:45 and we realized that we didn't have a single contact for the day so we pulled over and asked for forgiveness, as well as just one person to talk to. It was dark and lightly raining, but Heavenly Father gave us 5 people to talk to in those 15 minutes. A couple sitting outside their garage even accepted a Book of Mormon.

"Have miracles ceased? Behold, I say unto you, Nay; neither have angels ceased to minister unto the children of men."

I can never say this enough, I love being a missionary and I love T.H.E. Mission.

I love all of you. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.