N's email 9/19/2016

area: Fred Branch (Silsbee, Texas)
zone: Beaumont
companion: Elder Souza


We had a good week. Work slowed a little bit but we managed to stay busy.


In district meeting we talked about using scriptures and it went well. Elder Chamberlin and Elder Ericson (who are now together as zone leaders) were there and they helped with discussions about how to use the scriptures and sharing stories.


This morning I finished cleaning out my egg. That was exciting! It still smells a little but I'll figure out how to fix that.


Last thing - our investigator, Michael, had a goal to be baptized this coming Saturday, the 24th. But his sister who is kinda his legal guardian won't give permission for him to be baptized. He might need to wait until he turns 18 in January. He still loves the Church and us so it'll all be good. Just need to work on patience a little bit.


I love y'all. But I love Jesus Christ more. And this is where He wants me. So this is where I want to be.